What You’ll Be Doing:
- Our Customer Service (Sales Support) Specialists are instrumental in supporting the sales team to provide a superior customer experience and processing orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Places calls to and/or receives calls from new and/or existing customers
- Answers questions about products, service, price, delivery, submittal status, availability of product, etc.
- Assesses customer needs and makes recommendations for products and services
- Proactively communicates with customers to assure all orders ship with utmost expedience
- Ensures accurate shipping information
- Troubleshoots and resolves order issues for company products or services
What You Need To Be Successful:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Exceptional customer service experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel) capabilities
- Demonstrated phone acumen in high volume environment
- Experience using an ERP (NetSuite or similar) preferred
A Little Bit About Our Team:
The Company is growing fast. We need a self-learning contributor that is team-oriented, motivated and reliable. We have a no drama zone and want folks that thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. We’re not just a team, we’re family!
- Monday through Friday – 8 am to 4:30 pm
- Monday through Friday – 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Monday through Friday – 8:30 am to 5 pm
Pay Rate: $18/hr.
Job Type: Full-time