Current Open Positions
For questions or to seek opportunities please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
A little bit about our team:
We are a fast-growing company that provides a superior experience for our customers and team. We win by collaborating and connecting with innovators that share our values of passion, initiative, and loyalty in growing the company. We have a no-drama zone and want folks that thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. We’re not just a team, we’re family!
Job Overview We are seeking an energetic and detail driven Accounting Clerk to join our team. This position will involve wearing multiple hats and working closely with all Accounting team members and Controller. The Accounting Clerk role is a key player as they will be proactively supporting the Accounting department with the various functions and […]
JOB OVERVIEW This highly visible supply chain role will perform all the Duchateau Demand and Inventory Planning functions. The Demand Planning Manager works closely with the Sr. Product Operations Manager to plan, execute, monitor and control all aspects of the international supply chain for the Company. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to envision […]
Based in San Diego, California, DUCHATEAU offers a great benefit package including competitive salary and PTO, paid medical/dental/vision benefits, 401k match, individual growth, and on-the-job development opportunities.
Success at DUCHATEAU begins with:
- Initiative | Initiative to “get the job done” and exceed expectations for our customers, both internal and external
- Innovation | Love Innovation as much as we do; where visions are realized
- Curiosity | Come fired up! Channel your curiosity about the “why” so you can improve the “how”
- Service | Refined service approach; because how we show up matters in person, by phone and to each other
- Accountability | Own success and failures; the accountability from these lessons are most important
- Communication | Speak up, we are a team that never lets each other fail so strong verbal and written communication are essential