Current Open Positions
For questions or to seek opportunities please contact Human Resources at [email protected]
A little bit about our team:
We are a fast-growing company that provides a superior experience for our customers and team. We win by collaborating and connecting with innovators that share our values of passion, initiative, and loyalty in growing the company. We have a no-drama zone and want folks that thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment. We’re not just a team, we’re family!
JOB OVERVIEW Territory: Northern California/Inland – Sacramento, Reno, Tahoe Full Time, Exempt Status Comprehensive Benefits Packet to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan The Residential Sales Representative is responsible for generating sales growth in their assigned territory and explaining the Company product to prospects and customers. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include […]
This role is for a Customer Care Manager that will proactively lead their team handling all day to day administrative and employee matters, providing team focus on enhancing customer experiences. They will work on preventing issues and eradicating behaviors that are resulting in current inefficiencies. This person will be critical to free up the Customer […]
JOB OVERVIEW This highly visible supply chain role will perform all the Duchateau Demand and Inventory Planning functions. The Sr. Materials Planner works closely with the Sr. Product Operations Manager to plan, execute, monitor and control all aspects of the international supply chain for the Company. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to envision […]
Based in San Diego, California, DUCHATEAU offers a great benefit package including competitive salary and PTO, paid medical/dental/vision benefits, 401k match, individual growth, and on-the-job development opportunities.
Success at DUCHATEAU begins with:
- Initiative | Initiative to “get the job done” and exceed expectations for our customers, both internal and external
- Innovation | Love Innovation as much as we do; where visions are realized
- Curiosity | Come fired up! Channel your curiosity about the “why” so you can improve the “how”
- Service | Refined service approach; because how we show up matters in person, by phone and to each other
- Accountability | Own success and failures; the accountability from these lessons are most important
- Communication | Speak up, we are a team that never lets each other fail so strong verbal and written communication are essential