As part of The Sovereign Edition, this glue-down resilient floor carries on the division’s signature natural aesthetic with an embossed in register design for a truly one of a kind look and feel. This floor also contributes to LEED® credits, exceeds the U.S. Toy and Safety Standard (ASTM F963) and is FloorScore® – Low-VOC certified to ensure that time spent on an Atelier floor is always safe for everyone.
- Applications: Residential and Commercial
- Type: Dry Back Luxury Vinyl Plank
- Plank Size: 9.25” (235 mm) X 59.25” (1505 mm)
- Thickness: 3mm
- Wear Layer: 0.7 mm (30 mil)
- Finish: Ceramic-reinforced polyurethane coating
- Profile: Bevel
- Installation: Glue–down over slab or sub floor
- Box: 10 planks / 38.06 sf / 39.02 lbs.
- Warranty: 30–Year Residential; 15–Year Commercial
- Environment: 100% Recyclable; FloorScore® – Low-VOC certified; CDPH 01350 Compliant (IAQ); Contributes to LEED® Credits; Made with Non-Phthalate Plasticizers – 30% Bio-Based; Manufactured by ISO 14001-Certified Facility