The Vernal Collection® brings a new ambiance to hard-wax oiled floors, lustrous and modern yet subtle to create an atmosphere of tranquility and serenity. Offering an exceptional combination of possibilities for all interiors because of its pure and fresh nature, the essence of the Vernal Collection® is select premium grade flooring with minimal natural knots, natural cracks, and vintage wood elements.
- Species: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Select
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Wire-Brush with Micro-Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-1/2” (190 mm)
- Length: 74-13/16” (1900 mm)**
This floor features our select grade wood, which keeps to a smooth, even modern surface without all the distressing typically associated with our aged character grade wood. This floor grade offers greater uniformity in the wood’s grain and minimizes variation between planks. If you prefer a more old-world look and feel with more knots, cracks and time-worn variation, please see our fine selection of aged character grade floors.
To learn more about our floors, click here.
All mouldings go through the same color treatments as our flooring and will exhibit some of the same color variations. Custom mouldings are available upon request. We are able to create custom treads, baseboards, and crown moulding. Please contact us.
- Baby Threshold: 3/4″ thick, 1″ wide, 96″ long
- Stairnose: 5/8″ thick, 3-1/2″ thick, 96″ long
- Reducer: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- T-Mold: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB-2 compliant, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials