This Tidal Edition floor features brilliant colors and an innovative surface undulation that adds an unprecedented and commanding elegance to The Atelier Series with gradual variations in wear layer. This floor’s all-natural hard-wax oil finish not only gives the surface its signature matte aesthetic, but is also safe for those who experience it firsthand. DuChâteau hard-wax oil is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free, and because this floor is CARB-2 compliant – made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive – it also qualifies for the following LEED® credit:
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials
This product is available by custom order only. Please contact us for more information.
- Species: European Oak
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Undulated with Micro-Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Width: 9-1/2 inches (240 mm) nominal
- Length: 96-1/2 inches (2450 mm)
- Thickness: 1/2 inch – 3/4 inch (14 mm – 20 mm)
- Wear Layer: 2 mm – 8 mm
- Coverage per Box: 25.32 sf
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down; Float; Nail-Down Requires Glue
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime-Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish.
- Available Trims: Baby Threshold, Stairnose, Reducer and T-mold***
All measurements are nominal. Custom sizes are available. Please see your local sales representative for more information. To learn more about our floors, click here.
* Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness.
** Starter boards may be included in an order.
***Custom treads and stairnose available upon request.