The Terra Collection™ matches both contemporary and traditional interior designs with its modern dark colors. The unique colors and treatments reflect the unspoiled landscape of the world’s vast wilderness. From the lush, fertile volcanic flows, to the barren desert sand dunes, The Terra Collection™ is innovative, clean and suited to fit a new generation of floors. With it, DuChâteau brings the beauty of nature to the comfort of interiors.
This product is available by custom order only. Please contact us for more information.
- Species: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Hand-Scraped with Wire-Brush
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish – Residential, 3-Year Commercial Finish
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-1/2” (190 mm)
- Length: 74-13/16” (1900 mm)**
This floor features our select grade wood, which keeps to a smooth, even modern surface without all the distressing typically associated with our aged character grade wood. This floor grade offers greater uniformity in the wood’s grain and minimizes variation between planks. If you prefer a more old-world look and feel with more knots, cracks and time-worn variation, please see our fine selection of aged character grade floors.
To learn more about our floors, click here.
All mouldings go through the same color treatments as our flooring and will exhibit some of the same color variations. Custom mouldings are available upon request. We are able to create custom treads, baseboards, and crown moulding. Please contact us.
- Baby Threshold: 3/4″ thick, 1″ wide, 96″ long
- Stairnose: 5/8″ thick, 3-1/2″ thick, 96″ long
- Reducer: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- T-Mold: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB-2 compliant, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials