The Terra Collection™ matches both contemporary and traditional interior designs with its modern dark colors. The unique colors and treatments reflect the unspoiled landscape of the world’s vast wilderness. From the lush, fertile volcanic flows, to the barren desert sand dunes, The Terra Collection™ is innovative, clean and suited to fit a new generation of floors. With it, DuChâteau brings the beauty of nature to the comfort of interiors.
- Species: European Ash
- Botanical Name: Faxinus Exc.
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Wire-Brush with Micro-Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1320
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-1/2” (190 mm)
- Length: 74-13/16” (1900 mm)**
This floor features our aged character grade wood, which highlights the wood’s natural free-forming grain patterns, knots and cracks reminiscent of an old world floor. If you prefer minimal knots and cracks, please see our selection of select grade floors, which keep to a smooth, even, modern surface without any distressing.
To learn more about our floors, click here.
All mouldings go through the same color treatments as our flooring and will exhibit some of the same color variations. Custom mouldings are available upon request. We are able to create custom treads, baseboards, and crown moulding. Please contact us.
- Baby Threshold: 3/4″ thick, 1″ wide, 96″ long
- Stairnose: 5/8″ thick, 3-1/2″ thick, 96″ long
- Reducer: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- T-Mold: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB-2 compliant, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials