This Pure Edition floor offers smooth finishing in a select grade wood floor for the true modernist design sensibility. Its all-natural hard-wax oil finish not only gives the surface its signature matte aesthetic, but is also safe for those who experience it firsthand. DuChâteau hard-wax oil is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free, and because this floor is CARB-2 compliant – made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive – it also qualifies for the following LEED® credit:
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials
This product is available by custom order only. Please contact us for more information.
- Species: European Oak
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Select
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Micro-Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Width: 9-1/2 inches (240 mm) nominal
- Length: 96-1/2 inches (2450 mm)
- Thickness: 5/8 inch (16 mm)
- Wear Layer: 4 mm
- Coverage per Box: 25.32 sf
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down; Float; Nail-Down Requires Glue
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime-Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish.
- Available Trims: Baby Threshold, Stairnose, Reducer and T-mold***
All measurements are nominal. Custom sizes are available. Please see your local sales representative for more information. To learn more about our floors, click here.
* Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness.
** Starter boards may be included in an order.
***Custom treads and stairnose available upon request.