The New Classics Collection™ is a restyled floor inspired by the classic parquets of traditional European design. Dating back to medieval times, The New Classics Collection™ flourishes and enjoys a welcome resurgence. Back by popular demand, The New Classics Collection’s™ time-honored artistry and modern performance merge to form a unique new classic wood floor collection.
Custom-made for the discerning, this rich pattern takes some of our existing product styles and transforms them, adding depth and intricacy to a room. The following styles are available for this pattern. Crafted per order. Custom sizes available. Please contact us.
- Finish: All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Installation Methods: Glue Down, Nail Down or Staple
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25 Years Finish – Residential, 3 Years Finish – Commercial.
- Construction: Engineered
- Thickness: 5/8″ (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6″ (4 mm)
- Width: 3-9/16″ (90.5 mm)
- Available Lengths: 14-1/4″ (362 mm) ; 18-13/16″ (478 mm) ; 23-7/8″ (606 mm) ; 35-7/8″ (911 mm)
All measurements are nominal. Crafted per order. Custom sizes are available. Please see your local sales representative for more information.
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL, low-VOC finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB-2 compliant, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials