The New Classics Collection™ is a restyled floor inspired by the classic parquets of traditional European design. Dating back to medieval times, The New Classics Collection™ flourishes and enjoys a welcome resurgence. Back by popular demand, The New Classics Collection’s™ time-honored artistry and modern performance merge to form a unique new classic wood floor collection.
Custom-made for the discerning, this rich pattern takes some of our existing product styles and transforms them, adding depth and intricacy to a room. The following styles are available for this pattern. Crafted per order. Custom sizes available. Please contact us.
- Finish: All Natural Hard-Wax Oil
- Installation Methods: Glue Down, Nail Down or Staple
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25 Years Finish – Residential, 3 Years Finish – Commercial.
- Construction: Engineered
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)
- Width: Varies, see below
- Length: Varies, see below
L: 16-7/8” W: 3-1/2″
L: 22-9/16″ W: 3-1/2”
L: 34″ W: 3-12”
L: 21-3/8″ W: 7-3/8”
L: 32-3/16″ W: 7-3/8”
L: 64-5/8″ W: 7-3/8″
L: 17-1/4″ W: 3-1/2”
L: 23-1/16” W: 3-1/2″
L: 34-3/4″ W: 3-12”
L: 22-3/8″ W: 7-3/8”
L: 33-1/16″ W: 7-3/8”
L: 67-11/16″ W: 7-3/8″
All measurements are nominal. Crafted per order. Custom sizes are available. Please see your local sales representative for more information.
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL, low-VOC finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB-2 compliant, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials