The Strata Collection™ features an innovative refinement in sawn treatments with elegant distressing, rich character and deep variation that defines this exemplary flooring. Unique in every way, the collection’s brilliant colors draw deeply from its earthly inspiration and give it a standalone quality in luxury hardwoods.
- Species: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Random Sawn, Wire-Brush with Micro-Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-1/2” (190 mm)
- Length: 74-13/16” (1900 mm)**
This floor features our aged character grade wood, which highlights the wood’s natural free-forming grain patterns, knots and cracks reminiscent of an old world floor. If you prefer minimal knots and cracks, please see our selection of select grade floors, which keep to a smooth, even, modern surface without any distressing.
To learn more about our floors, click here.
All mouldings go through the same color treatments as our flooring and will exhibit some of the same color variations. Custom mouldings are available upon request. We are able to create custom treads, baseboards, and crown moulding. Please contact us.
- Baby Threshold: 3/4″ thick, 1″ wide, 96″ long
- Stairnose: 5/8″ thick, 3-1/2″ thick, 96″ long
- Reducer: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- T-Mold: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB-2 compliant, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials