Derval was specifically selected as a cooler mid brown with plenty of darker grey undertones. It is very similar to Umber, in our Strata Collection.
The natural look of Derval combines with the herringbone design to create bountiful visual interest.
- Species: European Oak
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Character
- Finish: UV Oil
- Surface Treatment: Medium Wire-Brush with Micro-Bevel
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 4 mm*
- Width: 5” (125 mm)
- Length: 24-1/16” (610 mm)**
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish
- Available Trims: Stairnose, T-Mold, Threshold, Squarenose and Reducer***
All measurements are nominal. Custom sizes are available. Please ask your local sales representative for more information.
* Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness.
** Approximately 60% of boards are full length; starter boards included in each box.
***Custom treads and vents available upon request.