The Chateau Collection® creates an exceptional time worn look that showcases the character and longevity of a hardwood floor. Natural variation in the very grain exemplifies the true vintage aesthetic of the collection. The otherwise ordinary elements of natural wood are the special attention and in this detail, we give The Chateau Collection® floors its unique beauty.
- Species: European Oak
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Smooth with Chiseled Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Thickness: 5/8” (15 mm)
- Top Layer: 1/6” (4 mm)*
- Width: 7-1/2” (190 mm)
- Length: 74-13/16” (1900 mm)**
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish
All mouldings go through the same color treatments as our flooring and will exhibit some of the same color variations. Custom mouldings are available upon request. We are able to create custom treads, baseboards, and crown moulding. Please contact us.
- Baby Threshold: 3/4″ thick, 1″ wide, 96″ long
- Stairnose: 5/8″ thick, 3-1/2″ thick, 96″ long
- Reducer: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- T-Mold: 5/8″ thick, 2″ wide, 96″ long
- Finished in Hard-Wax Oil, a 100% ALL NATURAL finish that is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free.
- Certified 100% Pure by Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®), adhering to strict environmental and social standards.
- CARB-2 compliant, made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive.
- Meets the E1 and 2012 CARB standards for indoor air quality.
- Engineered construction, a commitment to producing environmentally sustainable materials.
- Qualifies for LEED® credits
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials – manufactured with rapidly renewable raw materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials