With a truly unique work of art in every board, Atelier represents the ultimate in the depth and beauty that can be achieved with modern hands. Its all-natural hard-wax oil finish not only gives the surface its signature matte aesthetic, but is also safe for those who experience it firsthand. DuChâteau hard-wax oil is non-toxic with no biocides, no preservatives, and benzene-free, and because this floor is CARB-2 compliant – made with a formaldehyde-free adhesive – it also qualifies for the following LEED® credits:
- MR 6 – Rapidly Renewable Materials
- MR 7 – Certified Wood
- EQ 4.4 – Low Emitting Materials
This product is available by custom order only. Please contact us for more information.
- Species: European Oak
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Cathedral Scraped with Micro-Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Available Widths: 8″ (200 mm), 9.5″ (240 mm) nominal
- Length: 96″ (2450 mm)
- Thickness: 5/8″ (16/4 mm)
- Top Layer: 4 mm
- Coverage per Box: 21.08 sf / 25.32 sf
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down; Float; Nail-Down Requires Glue
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Warranty: Lifetime-Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish.
- Available Trims: Baby Threshold, Stairnose, Reducer and T-mold (click here for dimensions)***
All measurements are nominal. Custom sizes are available. Please see your local sales representative for more information. To learn more about our floors, click here.
* Nominal top layer thickness measured prior to finishing processes. Finishing processes such as wire brushing or hand scraping will affect the overall thickness.
** Starter boards may be included in an order.
***Custom treads and stairnose available upon request.