Premium Wood Flooring Adhesive
Exclusively designed for DuChâteau, Atelier Series and American Guild hardwood floors, DUAG-71 Premium Wood Flooring Adhesive is a high-performance one-component moisture cure urethane adhesive with the exclusive technology to prevent hollow spots. DUAG-71 combines superior ridge retention with powerful bond strength and ease of troweling.
DUAG-71 is ideal for glue-down installations on all grades of all types of engineered, solid or acrylic impregnated wood flooring, bamboo and wood flooring to all subfloors common to wood flooring.
AVAILABLE IN 4 GALLON PAILS
- No plank separation memory
- Superior ridge retention
- Powerful bond strength
- Extremely easy to trowel
- Easy to clean
- Contains no water
- Average coverage of 35 – 40 sq. ft. per gallon (140-160 sf/pail)
- Open Time: 65°F-75°F (18°C-24°C) 90 minutes (time will vary with temperature and humidity)
- Application Room Temperature: Between 65°F (18°C) and 90°F (35°C)
- Cure Time: Light foot traffic after 8-10 hours; Heavy foot traffic after 24 hrs.
- Shelf Life: One year from date of manufacture; stored at 50-80°F (10-26°C).
- Tensile Strength: > 300 psi
- Packaging: 4 gal (15.14 L) pail = 33.4 lbs. (15.15 kg)
- Flash Point: >152°F (>67°C)
- Color: Brown
- VOC Content: < 100 g/L
- Acoustical Testing: IIC – 69 dB. STC – 66 dB. | IIC – 50 (No ceiling)