What You’ll Be Doing: Our Warehouse Clerk receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within warehouse for Company product line in our Otay Mesa order fulfillment center.
- Make sure all product is packaged and ships out on time.
- Sort and stock or restock materials according to size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or convey orders to shipping department.
- Opens bales, crates, and other containers, using hand tools.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- Load product onto trucks as needed, by hand or forklift based on product weight.
- Maintain a clean and safe warehouse at all times.
What You Need To Be Successful
- Distribution and/or order fulfillment experience
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Demonstrated basic math and computer skills
- Effective communication in English, both written and verbal. Spanish bilingual preferred.
- Experience operating a forklift
- Ability to lift 50lbs consistently