Growing lifestyle brand and design leader will debut five new lines at The International Surface Event in Las Vegas this week
SAN DIEGO – DuChâteau®, an innovator in the fine manufacture of luxury architectural finishes from custom flooring to wall coverings, will introduce its new luxury vinyl plank collection at The International Surface Event Jan. 30 to Feb. 1 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
DuChâteau’s luxury vinyl plank collections capture the natural beauty of wood and stone, while offering a remarkably durable and low-maintenance flooring option. The new lines come in a variety of striking colors, textures and patterns to enhance the beauty of any space, from a remodeled residence, to new housing developments, to commercial uses in hotels, hospitals, office buildings, restaurants and other destinations where good design makes a difference.
“We conducted extensive research with designers, architects, contractors and homeowners to see where they wanted to go with more luxurious and distinctive flooring designs,” said Misael Tagle, CEO and co-founder of DuChâteau. “The craftsmanship and fashion-forward designs of our new collections meet their needs and put DuChâteau at the forefront of emerging style trends in what has been the fastest-growing flooring sector over the last three years.
“The variations in finish and texturing in our vinyl products offer a diversity and natural elegance that appeal to both residential and commercial customers. Both markets are choosing luxury vinyl products because of its substantial long-term value when compared to other flooring options.”
Tagle said DuChâteau started increasing production earlier this year based on growing demand for luxury vinyl products from its customers. He expects luxury vinyl flooring to continue growing in 2018 and beyond because of the product’s ability to closely represent the richest flooring options, while offering qualities not found with materials such as wood or stone. Luxury vinyl is resilient, easy to maintain and resistant to water and other substances. The flooring may be glued down or installed on a floating floor system and all of DuChâteau’s luxury vinyl options are compliant with U.S. toy and safety standards.
DuChâteau’s luxury vinyl options include The Atelier Series’ Sovereign Edition, which features the sought-after signature aesthetic of European-style exclusive designs in a glue-down vinyl plank; The Vinyl Deluxe Division, which features two separate collections: the Vinyl Deluxe Grand Collection with LuxCor® technology and the Vinyl Deluxe Classic Collection; and the American Guild collection, offering classic colors and a contemporary American design aesthetic with the realistic look and feel of wood and stone.
The Vinyl Deluxe Grand Collection features a wood plastic composite core with LuxCor click construction and attached Hushwalk underlayment, which creates a 100 percent waterproof plank with superior dimensional stability and enhanced shock and sound absorption. The Vinyl Deluxe Classic Collection offers DuChateau’s stunning natural hardwood colors with realistic textures and patterns in a durable, low-maintenance glue down plank ideal for residential or commercial environments.
Additional features and specifications of the new collections are as follows:
DuChâteau Vinyl Deluxe Division
- Vinyl Deluxe Grand Collection Featuring LuxCor® technology – Embossed in Register Technology; High-Variation Patterning; High Shock/Sound Absorption; Low–Maintenance; Anti-Microbial; Ultra-Resistant (Slip, Heat, Light, Chemical and Fungus); 100% Waterproof (Not for use as a moisture mitigation system); Applications: Residential and Commercial; Plank sizes: 7” (178 mm) x 48” (1220 mm) and 9” (228mm) x 60” (1524mm); Thickness: 8 mm; Finish: Prime urethane and ceramic bead coating.
- Vinyl Deluxe Classic Collection – Low–Maintenance; Anti-Microbial; Ultra-Resistant (Slip, Water, Heat, Light and Chemical); Applications: Residential and Commercial; Plank size: 7” (177.8 mm) x 48” (1219.2 mm); Thickness: 3 mm; Finish: Prime urethane and ceramic bead coating.
DuChâteau’s The Atelier Series
- The Sovereign Edition – Embossed in Register Technology; Fiberglass-Enhanced for Greater Dimensional Stability; Low–Maintenance; Anti-Microbial; Ultra-Resistant (Slip, Heat, Light, Chemical and Fungus); Applications: Residential and Commercial; Plank sizes: 7” (177.8 mm) x 48” (1219.2 mm) and 9.25” (235mm) x 59.25” (1505mm); Thickness: 3 mm; Finish: Ceramic-reinforced polyurethane coating.
- Steadcrest Collection – High Variation Patterning; Low–Maintenance; Ultra-Resistant (Slip, Heat, Light, Chemical and Fungus); Applications: Residential and Light Commercial; Plank size: 6” (152.4 mm) x 48” (1219.2 mm) and 12” (304.8mm) X 24” (609.6mm); Thickness: 2 mm; Finish: Prime urethane and ceramic bead coating.
- Legion by American Guild – Low–Maintenance; Ultra-Resistant (Slip, Water, Heat, Light and Chemical); Applications: Residential only; Plank sizes: 7” (180 mm) x 48” (1220 mm) and 12” (305mm) x 24” (610mm); Thickness: 2 mm; Finish: Prime urethane and ceramic bead coating.
In addition to the new luxury vinyl collections, DuChâteau will be showcasing the company’s signature surfaces and product lines, including its award-winning hardwood and wall coverings, at The International Surface Event (TISE 2018). Attendees can explore the company’s collections at booth No. 1137 in the main exhibit hall.
Comprised of three world-class tradeshows: SURFACES, StonExpo/Marmomac, and Tile Expo events, TISE is the industry marketplace for floorcovering, stone and tile industry professionals. The event offers four impressive days of the newest products, hands-on demos, inspiring trends, key manufacturers and industry suppliers, along with unmatched education and networking opportunities.
Headquartered in San Diego, DuChâteau has a presence in seven countries across the globe, including Australia, China, the Dominican Republic and Mexico. The company’s incredibly personal design statements are appreciated by some of the world’s most prestigious brands, including The Ritz Carlton, Ian Schrager hotels, Saks Fifth Avenue, Whole Foods and Augusta National Golf Club.
DuChâteau® is a growing and innovative lifestyle brand that specializes in the design and manufacture of luxury architectural elements from custom flooring to wall coverings, doors, furniture and more. Founded in 2008, DuChâteau has grown from an initial vision of its founders to become a global company and recognized innovator in elegant, European-style flooring, with award-winning designs found in fine hotels, retail outlets and homes. Created using an unparalleled marriage of old-world traditional craftsmanship with natural materials, proprietary processes and advanced technology, DuChâteau’s products can add sophistication, elegance and style to any space. The company’s hardwood floors and wall coverings embody European style and luxury and require minimal maintenance. DuChâteau is committed to showcasing the luxury and beauty of nature without compromising the environment. DuChâteau offers wood products that are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® Chain of Custody Standard (FSC®) and contribute to LEED credits. The company is also a proud member of the U.S. Green Building Council. The company is based in San Diego and has manufacturing facilities at its headquarters, as well as in Mexico and China. For further information, please visit http://duchateau.com/.
Media Contacts at Nuffer, Smith, Tucker Public Relations (619-296-0605)