Current Open Positions
- Sales Support Specialist
Please scroll for more details and instructions on how to apply.
Sales Support Specialist
Founded in 2007, DuChâteau® is an encompassing lifestyle brand, specializing in the fine manufacture of luxury architectural finishes from hardwood and vinyl flooring to wall coverings, doors, décor and beyond. The San Diego-based company represents the upper echelon of its industry as a definitive leader, expertly combining old-world traditional craftsmanship with state-of-the-art technology. What results are timeless, yet incredibly personal design statements that have become synonymous with its name. As an innovator, DuChâteau is also a major proponent of sustainability, committed to the environment and ensuring its future for generations to enjoy. With sales increasing dramatically around the globe, DuChâteau is now appreciated by some of the most well respected brands, including Whole Foods, Saks Fifth Avenue, Trump Properties, Playboy, Augusta National Golf Club, Beats by Dre, Ian Schrager hotels, and The Ritz Carlton.
The Sales Support Specialist works in the sales support department in order to increase sales productivity, provide client satisfaction, and grow profits for the nationwide territories. This position is part of the sales support team responsible for supporting Sales Reps, servicing client accounts, and resolving client issues via the phone and/or Internet. Duties include managing inbound and/or outbound inside sales activity for new or existing accounts, as well as the identification, creation, and/or implementation of revenue and gross profit enhancing programs and tools.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintain healthy flow of orders sent in by sales reps
- Make sure all escalated issues in regards to orders are handled properly
- Maintain special requests/orders from clients or sales reps
Minimum Education Required :
- Bachelors degree preferred
Minimum Experience Required:
- 2 – 5 years in customer service or related field
- Responsible for creating orders and seeing them through the entire sales cycle
- Responsible for dealing directly with customers and/or sales reps regarding all aspects of the sales process
- Responsible for creating, tracking, and implementing changes for the sales support process
- Responsible for updating standard operating procedures related to sales support processes and send to the Sales Support Supervisor for review and approval
- Communicate with all levels of sales regarding orders, status, issues, etc.
- Act as a liaison between sales reps, managers, and other departments within the organization to help ensure customer satisfaction
- Serve as a liaison between our off-site field sales reps and the practices we work closely with
- Provide timely and accurate information to requesters
- Copy, scan, fax and email documents as required
- Amend and update all records/spreadsheets as necessary (ERP and Excel)
- Various miscellaneous tasks and duties as necessary
- Regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to work cross-functionally and interact with multiple levels of the organization
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Have outstanding problem-solving skills.
This position is based at the company headquarters in San Diego, California. DuChâteau® offers a great benefit package including: competitive salary and PTO, paid medical/dental/vision benefits, 401k Match, individual growth and on the job development opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please email your resume and references to the attention of Hillary Steinfeldt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject line of your email should include the specific position you are apply for
- Please add a summary of your qualifications
- Please attach a resume to the application